Help How do you catch darkrai in Pokemon diamond?

I tried to go to the island but the door is lock?

How to you unlock the door?

My friend told me that I need to go to an pokemon event but I can not find one? If anyone have a darkrai ( not using AR or cheat things) and want to trade, I will trade strong pokemons and any legendaries like jirachi, celebi, or manaphy.......and a master ball.

Please help me I really want a darkia!

Thank You!

My FC is Binh P.

2921 7345 6184

Favorite Answer

if you want darkrai you need to buy action replay max ds/ds lite you can get this in argos for £20.00 then you can just put the walk anywhere cheat on and walk right at fullmoon island or you can do the event all you do is put the darkrai event code on and go to the town where you first find out how to go to fullmoon island and catch crysilises its called slateport city or something the place with all the boats the you go to the pokemon mart and hold select a person will be standing there and you talk to him and he will give you a 50 year old membership card so you go to the top of the town beside the boat and a man will say he has had reservations for you for a long time and he tells you to sleep in his bed you go to sleep and end up on newmoon island and you go up to the top and into the forest and darkrai is there if you have the action replay max you can put on the pokemon modifyer code with that you can catch any pokemon in the wild all you have to do is hold select in the grass and the pokemon you selected will appear you can also put on the 100% catch rate cheat to cath them every time

Source(s): www.youtube.com www.supercheats.com type in how to catch darkrai in diamond/pearl to watch how to catch him

well u can go all the way 2 japan and bring ur ds and watch the dialga vs palkia vs darkrai movie and u will get a free darkrai (use mystery gift). or i can give u 1 if u battle me. and if u win again i could give u a arceus.freind code: Jeric 5369 9241 6096.

It is a certain event, when you walk into the pokemart talk to the green guy and you will get a members card that unlocks the house but I am sorry that I don't know how to get the event...

You gotta wait for the Darkrai event in your region. Otherwise, your only way is through illegal methods/trading Japanese players.

you need the members card i gave you darkrai anyway i gave you 2 of them 1 shiny 1 not and id be glad to give anyone any pokemon shiny or not shiny let me know send me an email or IM at around 4:30 or 7:00 pm kk thanks my friend code is

Name:Chris

Friend Code:3608 9727 0273

wait for the event

buy an action replay ds and that helps you catch arceus,shaymin and darkai

taker15