girlfriend broke up with me?

last night my girlfriend broke up with me and i feel so lost right now. She said that she dosen't know what she wants and she dosen't want a bf. She is stressed out about about her jobs, school, and family. She told me it isn't my fault. she said she is new to this "going out on dates" and a serious relationship thing. i tried texting and calling her today to talked to her about it but she wouldn't respond. WHY IS GIRL SO COMPLICATED!?!?

Best Answer

live with it mate..happens to us all...you'll get over it, believe me

1

She probably has a lot of other things going on in her life right now and doesnt want to deal with some of the complications or a relationship or maybe she's afraid she wont have enough time for one. Maybe just give her a little space, but stay friends. If she says it's cause she doesnt know what she wants or shes busy she may be more into the boyfriend girlfriend thing later.

goodluck =)

I think that you know her best! If she breaks up with you on a regular basis and just wants you to chase her??? First I think breaking this pattern will help you both build a strong relationship and headed in the right direction. Give her some time and if after a week or so you call her and she wants to see you... have a heart to heart with her explaining how you care for her and her pushing you away effects you. Are you willing to just be friends until the stress in her life calms down, if not MOVE on!

I would recommend calling her after like 3 days and proving you still are interested by asking how she is, how is life/school/work/family/so on. Then if she responds good to talking to you again wait 2 days and call again and prove your still interested. In a mid-point of the conversation say you have to go (mom is calling on the other line, gotta go into the office to do something) and say can we finish this conversation tomorrow? Do you see how this is working? It is giving you and her a reason to talk the next day. It also proves that she is important by saying hey something has come up, BUT I still want to have this conversation, lets talk tomorrow. Then on the next day talk to her and try to get her to go out for lunch or a movie. That worked when my gf and I had a rough patch and broke up.

Hey man know what you are going threw but don't worry if you are her first bf then it is not unusual. One thing is for sure DON'T pressure her leave her alone for a day or two then talk to her but not about your relationship just be friends for a while or a long time until she feels more comfortable with you, also help her out with her stress see if there is anything you can do to help her out. After you guys are good friends and she isn't as stressed then try a date, or ask her out. Done this myself Good Luck, hope it works out.

Ouch. It hurts, indeed it does.

She isn't complicated, though. She's just being honest with you. She's realized the relationship isn't working for her, so she's letting you go so you can each find something that does and someone who is a better fit.

Forgive her for not turning out to be "the one." After all, she'd probably be the one if she could - it would have been more fun for both of you than this. Wish her well and get out and meet more people, thus raising your chances of finding the girl who IS "the one."

It's how we're wired lol.though I personally think humans are very simple,they just appear complicated when you don't understand the reason they are acting the way they are.I would say keep sending her nice text messages and calling,though not to the point of harrasment!Maybe 2 texts a day?I don't know about all girls but I loved the attention from my boyfriend(now my hubby) and being "pursued" lol.If after a while she answers and says you're annoying her and to bugger off,then at least you know you kept trying and did your best.But maybe she'll think "Aww how cute he's still thinking about me and wanting me back" and things could end up different...

first ...if she's dealing with alot of stress in her life (job, school, family and confusion of having a boyfriend, and isn't answer your calls, you need to back off for a bit and give her time to sort things through.

She's explained she's NEW to going out on dates and being in a serious relationship. perhaps things were moving too quickly for her.

Perhaps you could email her a lil letter stating that you Respect her wishes , and you're there for her if she fancys talking with you.... Give her breathing room~ She has been honest with you saying this is too much for her right now~

Girls are not the ones that are complicated...Men just need to know what RESPECT means...and follow through~

tip for you : Communication, Honesty and Trust in any relationship =Respect....without one of those, you have Nothing~ Give her the time she needs and she will reach out to you~

Best wishes*

Always communicate be honest and trust your partner.Respect them and their decisions.

why are WE so complicated? we ask the same questions about you guys! And she was being honest with you when she said that she was not used to being in a relationship, and that she was stressed out alot. If she didn't care about you, she wouldn't want to tell you what was going on in her life.

ok well it sounds like you miss her but 3 out of 5 times they always come back.... she is probably just confused about some things right now so don't worry ok..... just give her the time she needs.. don't bug her or anything. if she alks to u than great talk back but don't bring up the convo about what is wrong and why did u break up with you...!!

Source(s): me