How to find my lost padi certification card number in internet??

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
  • Doug answered 6 years ago
You won't be able to find it on the internet. At the very least, PADI doesn't publish this information.

A PADI-Pro (i.e. divemaster, instructors, etc.) has access to this information via the PADI member website. The PADI-Pro will be able to look up all of your non-pro certification levels if you provide them your full name and birthdate. Now, I wouldn't give that information out on the internet.

I would go to a PADI dive shop and ask them to look up the information for you. While there, you can fill out the PIC form to get a replacement card. It will cost about $25 for the replacement card.

If all else fails call PADI 1-800-SAY PADI (800-729-7234).

Source:

Me (PADI instructor)
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Robert M answered 6 years ago
    E-mail certsdep@padi.com ( .au if in Oz) and ask them. Give your full name (with middle initial), date of birth and the dive centre name (and number if you have) and the date on which you were certified.

Fortunately PADI have an online service that shows your certification on screen. So, lost card or not, you can still go diving.

To get a new card, visiting your local dive shop and getting (from web) your full details (instructor number, store number and student number) will speed up the process!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • someone else answered 6 years ago
    check wikipedia
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers: