Who is behind bible corruption,emergence of scientology,rael movement,satanism?

and many more stupid sects,and corruption.i am not here to express racism,but i guess people have to look for events and know truth.the answer is jews.christians think that bible is pure,jews claim that jesus is jew,so they built a cross to kill him,and after his death many scenarios were invented,and those who... show more and many more stupid sects,and corruption.i am not here to express racism,but i guess people have to look for events and know truth.the answer is jews.christians think that bible is pure,jews claim that jesus is jew,so they built a cross to kill him,and after his death many scenarios were invented,and those who refuse him as a prophet took the real bible and made one.can we rely on what people said after jesus death,is there any guarentee that jesus told that he is god or whatever.those who hated jesus surely hated the book he came with so they wrote another,and bingo we have old,new,and moron testament.the above sects no need to comment on,it's clear.these are facts whether people like it or not,i don't care about insults or comments,whenever i look for sth bad i found that jews are behind it.they think that they lead the world,yes....sure....to hell.
7 answers 7