? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文達人!請幫我翻譯英文句子。。。。

1.王建民是台灣旅美職業棒球選手之一/英文翻譯

2.成為台灣人民關注的焦點,部分媒體稱之為「王建民現象」。/英文翻譯----關注的焦點是用pay attention to focus嗎?

3.Jay Chou’s compose a melody, many writes words by Vincent Fang, the content compares the theme which the general popular song dares to attempt has not seen.(周杰倫自己作曲和主唱的作品,多由方文山作詞,內容比起一般流行歌曲較勇於涉獵前所未見的題材。 )/這句是這樣子翻嗎?

4.現在華語樂壇及電影界都是新人輩出,你會擔心有一天你的成就被後人超越嗎?/「新人輩出」&「後人」的英文翻譯 要怎麼寫?

5.對我而言是「實力上肯定」/英文要怎麼講

6.你會擔心被人批評說沒有屬於自己的一套風格嗎?/英文翻譯

7.《不能說的.秘密》就像我的兩張專輯《JAY》和《范特西》,到現在我還覺得挺經典的。“Secret” looks like my CD records "JAY" and "Fantasy", I think very classical so far.  /可以這樣子翻嗎?

謝謝,請不要用翻譯軟體翻給我!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

因為句子是自己翻的 翻的不好請見諒

1.Wang JianMin is one of Taiwan's professional baseball players residing in America.

2.應該沒有此用法

Because Wang is under the spotlight of Taiwan public, part of mass media call it"Wang phenomenon"

3.The works composed and sang by JayChou are largely with Vincent Fang wirtting lyrics for them, and, compared with average fasin songs, they are more likely to attempt to use those unprecedented elements.

4.Now, there are many great novices in the realms of Manderine music and filmming. Have you ever worried about your accomplishments being overtaken by later generations?

5.For me, it is a affirmation of my ability.

6.Are you worry about being criticized as not having your own style?

7."Secert", as well as my two tracks "JAY" and "Fantasy", I still consider them quite classic now.

2008-01-06 00:38:56 補充:

後來看到 第三句的use 應該改成 adopt 會翻的比較到意

Source(s): 高中生自己翻的(汗)

1. Wang Jianmin is Taiwan stays in US one of professional baseball contestants 2. to become the focal point which the Taiwan people pay attention, the partial media call it “the Wang Jianmin phenomenon”.

3. Zhou Jielun compose music the work which and initiates, many writes words by side Wenshan, before the content compares the theme which the general popular song dares to browse, has not seen.

4. present Chinese musical world and the movie circle are the new person pour forth, you will worry that the one day of your achievement to surmount by the posterity?

5. will be as it concerns me “in the strength definitely” 6. you will worry that is criticised by the human has not belonged to own set of styles?

7. "cannot say. The secret" looks like my two special editions "JAY" and "Fan Texi", I also thinks to the present very classical.

王建民是台灣旅美職業棒球選手之一

Wang Chienmin is Taiwan stays in America one of professional baseball

contestants

成為台灣人民關注的焦點,部分媒體稱之為「王建民現象」。

Becomes focal point which the Taiwan people pays attention, the

partial media call it "Wang Chienmin the phenomenon".

周杰倫自己作曲和主唱的作品,多由方文山作詞,內容比起一般流行歌曲較勇於涉獵前所未見的題材。

Zhou Jielun compose music the work which and initiates, many writes words by side Wenshan front, the content compares the theme which the general popular song dares to browse has not seen.

現在華語樂壇及電影界都是新人輩出,你會擔心有一天你的成就被後人超越嗎?

Now Chinese musical world and the movie circle all are the new person pour forth, you can worry the one day your achievement to surmount by the posterity?

對我而言是「實力上肯定」

As it concerns me is “in the strength definitely”

你會擔心被人批評說沒有屬於自己的一套風格嗎?

You can worry is criticized by the human has not belonged to own set of styles?

《不能說的.秘密》就像我的兩張專輯《JAY》和《范特西》,到現在我還覺得挺經典的。

"Cannot say. The secret" looks like my two special editions "JAY" and "Fan Texi", I also thinks to the present very classical.

《不能說的.秘密》 looks like my two special editions 《JAY》 and "《范特西》I also thinks to the present very classical.

Source(s): MY SELF