Hannah asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急徵兩人的英文對話兩篇....(1分半鐘至2分鐘長)

哪位善心人士可以幫幫我?拜託....下禮拜要考對話!!超緊急的啦~"十萬火急"~~~

對話內容是: A和B是好朋友 他們兩個都不滿意他們現在的生活 例如:工作 外表 生活 住所 父母.......等

他們兩個互相抱怨自己現在的生活((抱怨的東西至少3項))和他們想要如何改變現況!!

可以編2篇對話給我嗎?主題一樣同上 但內容不一樣......2篇都是要1分半至2分鐘長~(2篇內容可以類似但不要完全一樣 =3=)

十分感謝......:):):)你新年一定會很幸運的~以後都會很幸運啦!哈~謝謝!!

嗯嗯~可是我的意思是要對話ㄝ......

A說了什麼~B說了什麼...像日常對話一樣~要像劇本那種ㄝ

就像這樣子(下面)

A:

B:

Rating
    Favorite Answer

A: Hey, Bob! What's up!

B: Not much! Just tired of my life.

A: What's wrong?

B: I can't stand my work anymore. The boss is so annoyed and unedcated. He just wants to control everything. Anyway, I am quitting it within 3 months! Hey, how about you?

A: Well, not better than you. I got huimiliated when I tried to get prove for my vactions this year. The personnel department didn't approve and gave me all the craps. Looks like I also need to start looking for another job.

B: Well, looks like we all had a bad time at work for the past week. By the way, how is your roommate?

A: Oh-boy! Finally I can be alone. I couldn't stand that he let his girlfriend came and stay everyday. Come on! It is a two people apartment, not three people apartment. Don't just talk about me. How about your parents?

B: Well, they are still not happy about me quitting the job. They think I am out of my mind. I believe there is still a long way for me to go with them.

A: I want to say cheer up, but I can't becuase we are all not in that mood. But remember! Be happy is always a key to a better life, so looks like we need to learn how to let things go and be happy!

B: Gees! You are right! It is not good to stay in this blue mood. Come on! Let's go to have a drink and relax for the night!

希望對你有幫助喲!不知道會不會太長?

Source(s): me