1.What seasoning do we use to make soup thick?
2.Is it true that people from Hunan like eating hot food?
3.In what dish or soup do we often put ginger?
4.What seasoning makes soup smell good?
5.What is your favorite soup?
6.Are green peppers hot?
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
1. We use potato starch flour to make soup thick.
2. Yes, it is true that people from Hunan like eating hot food.
3. We often put ginger in fish dish or soup.
4. Sesame oil makes soup smell good.
5. My favorite soup is the corn and egg drop soup.
6. Green peppers are not hot.Source(s): 自己
- ^ ³Lv 51 decade ago
1. We use flour to make soup thick.
2. Yes, that is true.
3. We often put ginger in steamed fish.
4. Pepper powder makes soup smell good.
5. Fresh fish soup is my favorite soup.
6. Not really, it is just a little bit hot.
- T C HLv 61 decade ago
hot food 是熱食
Are green peppers hot? 青椒會燙嗎？
辣應該用 spice 而不是 hot
eating spicy food
Are Green pepper spicy? 才對