Weather Proofing Nikon D80....Photographers...?

I know the Nikon D200 has weatherproofed seals, except for the mount, and you can maybe get away with electrical tape there, for use in light rain, etc.. But I own a Nikon D80. Is there any crafty technique for weather proofing or guarding for similar use? Im going on a road trip through California, during a wicked... show more I know the Nikon D200 has weatherproofed seals, except for the mount, and you can maybe get away with electrical tape there, for use in light rain, etc.. But I own a Nikon D80. Is there any crafty technique for weather proofing or guarding for similar use? Im going on a road trip through California, during a wicked winter storm, and while I doubt I'll be rolling around through puddles, or standing in heavy rain or snow, I'd like to guard against the elements if possible, without buying a special housing, which i dont have time to do. Any help is great. Thanks.
P.S I have a Tamrac camera bag which is water resistant/proof and sealed, and has kept my equipment dry in heavy rain before, but this is more for when the camera comes out to play.