I need help for what to tell my parents I'm dropping out of high school?

I've missed too many days to graduate anyway, I am depressed, and I am failing my senior year. Don't tell me not to drop out thats not what I'm here for. I am dropping out because once I do, I can move away from my home situation(where I've been hit, verbally abused, etc) I am able to move in with... show more I've missed too many days to graduate anyway, I am depressed, and I am failing my senior year. Don't tell me not to drop out thats not what I'm here for. I am dropping out because once I do, I can move away from my home situation(where I've been hit, verbally abused, etc) I am able to move in with family out of state when I drop out. I WILL BE GETTING MY GED!! AND going to Communtiy College. I just cant finish the rest of this school year. I want to tell them this weekend but I don't know what to say. I am my parents oldest so I would have been the first to graduate but now I'm not goin got so that will dissapoint my mom. What would be the best way to tell them without getting yellled at? Once again, please don't tell me now to drop out, I'm here for advice on what to say. I have already made up my mind about dropping out. Im 18 by the way. Thanks!
Update: I've seen a counselour for depression and it did not help. now im saving my money to move out i cant afford a counselor