Someone asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do guys think girls pee out of their butt?

Ok, because I am 13 years old, and I was talking to a boy who insulted another guy by saying, "You are a girl, you pee outta your butt." I tried to explain to him that I am a girl and I don't pee out of my butt and he said, "Maybe you just close your eyes and get lucky!"

OK, so have any of you thought girls pee out of their butts?

He said butt. I think that's so funny. I think he was confused that there are more holes...

Favorite Answer

To tell the truth, before I turned 14, and started taking health classes, I thought they had the same pee organ as a boy would. I regret saying I would kick a girl in her balls.

Women have three holes between their legs. One is for having sex. The other two are for peeing and having a bowel movement

• laandt6 years agoReport

No, two are for sex.

Obviously 13 year old boys don't know much about the female anatomy. Get those sex ed classes happening in America!

• laandt6 years agoReport

No, obviously one very stupid 13 year old boy doesn't know much about female anatomy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Boy obviously doesn't have a younger sister and has led a very sheltered life. HAHAHAHA

PEE OUTTA YOUR BUTT! HAHAHAHAH That's a HOOT!

HAHAHA

no, he says, they think we pee out of our vaginas. He just recently found out there's more than two holes.As of yet, he realised this third hole is useless to him.

Source(s): we do it, and he just realised it. wtf.

girls have a vagina, so they have two holes, one for period and sex and the other for peeing. this guy is stupid. pop him in the lips next time he says that.

I love garls

do you mean out of their vagina or bum (backside) lol, girls pee out of a hole near their vagina...

sounds like he needs to go to the library, or have the health teacher talk to him

This a stupid and childish question. Anyone who knows the human anatomy, knows that the rectum has one function to rid the body of feces.

• laandt6 years agoReport

When you grow up you'll see it differently.