Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Who originally said "when there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire"?

I have heard this saying a few times now, and I just can't find who said it first. Help please.

Update:

It was in a song by Stars, but it is just a quote. I want to know the very first person.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Long long time ago.......1st Parson who committed suicide by setting him/her self at fire !

• Login to reply the answers
  • Joanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Christianity is a personal experience with the creator. With God no ones experience is exactly alike. You can not put us all in the same barrel. Yet the world is just like a crab in a barrel only God and his mercy can get us out of it. What about Gandhi? What about anyone?Just because you do not like the answer does not mean it is not so? We may comfort ourselves with our own knowledge. But it does not mean that the word of God is not the truth. Christians do not know everything as you implied. Yet man has strong opinions regarding God's judgment.Yet man has judgment about God and his choices. God is not always fair but he is just. He deals with us as children,he does it on a individual bases,according to each need. Revelations 3:19.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who originally said "when there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire"?

I have heard this saying a few times now, and I just can't find who said it first. Help please.

Source(s): originally quot left burn set fire quot: https://shortly.im/Mn3o4
  • 1 decade ago

this is what I found! hope it helps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

It's from a song..... by the group STARS.... good song too

• 1 decade ago

Had to be a nutbar.

• 1 decade ago

a person?.. lolz... u can google it up...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.