What has Michael Parkinson done so brave to be part of the knights of the round table?

because isnt that what a knight hood is to symbolise an act of bravery. but yet our firefighters and armed forces get no respect or award of that sort all they get is a pat on the back and well done. Where Michael Parkinson as done is sit on a chair and talk to celebraties for 25yrs. Thank you for readin and i had to ask this as things like this winds me up so badly

Best Answer

Haven't you heard? People like David Beckham, Michael Parkinson and bloomin Chantelle (of Big Brother fame) are those that deserve to be recognised by the nation. They are after all those that symbolise us as an easy going society where what do the fire fighters and armed forces do?

I'll tell you what they do they save peoples lives they put their job their career and their very lives at risk so that the Beckhams and chantelles of this country can STEAL all the limelight. This (sorry to go of on another issue) reminds me of how those who fought in World War Two or the Gulf War etc are living in some crummy council flat barely able to pay bills where it was these same people that saved our society and for what????? To hear how Parkinson has received a knighthood before now they were dodging bullets and dealing with missiles chucked at them.... Okay I'm going to stop now because people may actually think I have a point here.

• buch

definite, I do. i experience that once the Roman Empire fell, a set of pals from the Legions stayed jointly, struggling with to live on, and finally they settled and commenced to marry into the community human beings. Their options of war were taught to each and each and every era of their children, and Arthur's Knights were more advantageous than only infantrymen or good warring parties... they were family contributors. no longer so particular about the round table, inspite of the undeniable fact that it does make experience that in the journey that they were family contributors, there would not be any want for Arthur to lift himself above his family contributors contributors.

• ?

Gee why pick on poor Parky ... what about Mick Jagger, why does he get one?