Do blond overweight girls get more male attention than extreme skinny looking dark haired girls?

ive been out with a few female friends, and found that my blonde overweight (not as much attractive) friends had more male attention than my very skinny dark haired friends, even though they are stunning, the blondes seem to look more bubbly and free spirited. is it the blonde hair, or do my skinny friends look... show more ive been out with a few female friends, and found that my blonde overweight (not as much attractive) friends had more male attention than my very skinny dark haired friends, even though they are stunning, the blondes seem to look more bubbly and free spirited. is it the blonde hair, or do my skinny friends look more uptight and unaprochable because they may be thinking of themselves more, i don't judge, but it's very clear to me when im out. by the way im a man, so im allowed to ask this question. Ha Ha, no saddo answers