You have to be kidding me here that Martina Hingis was just suspended from the WTA for 2 years because she?

tested positive for cocaine usage during the summer of 2007 at Wimbledon. First off, cocaine is NOT a performance enhancing drug, it's a party enhancing drug. I have done the drug, and the last thing you want to do is play sports on it. It just makes you want to do more of the drug. If anything, you would... show more tested positive for cocaine usage during the summer of 2007 at Wimbledon. First off, cocaine is NOT a performance enhancing drug, it's a party enhancing drug. I have done the drug, and the last thing you want to do is play sports on it. It just makes you want to do more of the drug. If anything, you would play worse, because you would be jonse-ing for more. Also, it would greatly increase your heart-rate and could cause a stroke or a heart attack when playing in the hot and humid London summer tennis event. Tennis is a joke. A 2 year ban for a first time offender for a drug that isn't even steroids or HGH, or any other performance enhancing drug. Cocaine also stays in your system for up to a month. For all we know, she could've partied the weekend before Wimbledon started, and this positive test was just due to risidual amounts still in her system. I always enjoyed watching Hingis play. And this will undoubtedly end the career of the 27 year old Swiss Miss. Is anyone else
Update: upset at this suspension? 2 years for this. COME ON...Baseball players get like 25 or 50 games for the first steroid positive test, which is a performance enhancing drug. I know others on here have tried cocaine in their past. Can someone also attest that this IS NOT A PERFORMANCE ENHANCING... show more upset at this suspension? 2 years for this. COME ON...Baseball players get like 25 or 50 games for the first steroid positive test, which is a performance enhancing drug. I know others on here have tried cocaine in their past. Can someone also attest that this IS NOT A PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUG.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=Ar_alGd6JvJC2pgpHUJMXXg5nYcB?slug=ap-hingis-doping&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martina_hingis