JR
JR asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Mo Williams and Kirk Hinrich for T-Mac?

I was proposed Tracy McGrady for Mo Williams and Kirk Hinrich in my fantasy basketball league. Is this a deal worth looking into? I'm participating in a 12 team head-to-head league. The categories we compete in weekly, are FG%, FT%, FT-Made, 3-PT%, 3PT-Made, Points, Offensive Rebounds, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, Turnovers, and Assist-to-Turnover Ratio. Here is my team.

Point Guards:

Mo Williams

Kirk Hinrich (shooting guard eligible)

Raymond Felton (shooting guard eligible)

Antonio Daniels

Shooting Guards:

Jamal Crawford

Raja Bell

Small Forward:

Kevin Durant (shooting guard eligible)

Power Forward:

Tim Duncan (center eligible)

Pau Gasol (center eligible)

Joe Smith

Center:

Andris Biedrins

Al Harrington (power forward eligible)

Joel Przybilla

Favorite Answer

I would probably keep Williams and Hinrich. As inconsistent as Hinrich is, T-Mac is too injury-prone, and isn't worth the risk. That trade would also leave you very thin at PG. My recommendation would be to attempt to trade Hinrich, and Al Harrington for another option at SF.

i have t-mac on one of my teams and its been up and down all season.... he's just too injury prone this season to take a chance on.... if i were you i'd hold on to williams and hinrich, its just not worth the risk

no don't do this