What does your screen name mean?

mine means cool hamburger!

• Arwen
    Best Answer

Mine is taken from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. It is the name of the Elf who is in love with Aragorn (Strider/ the High King of Gondor). If I remember correctly it means Evenstar.

I really liked their loyalty and love to each other.

my name

My name has almost always been Ashley Miller or Ashley or Ashley Lauren. I have no problem telling people my full name on here because I was blessed to be born with a VERY popular name! i never feel uncertain or anxious about sharing all three names. Additionally, I tend to change my picture often. So by keeping my nicknames similar, I am hoping that Y!A users and contacts will recognize me. Also, reading all these answers makes me realize my lack of creativity. Ha! I can't stretch my neck like Iguana. I can't take photos or quilt. I can, however, lick my elbow... which is supposed to be physically impossible!

Stone Temple Pilot song

It's my first name.

The Loving Addict. I find myself to be very emotional and get attached to specific things in my life and forget other things.

Right now it seems to be video games and my husband :) It's kind of a symbol of how my life has played out. Passionate and drawn like a magnet to my hobbies/men.

Ocean Solider- I'm in the Navy. When I was on the ship I was frequently on a combat station. So I came up with Ocean Solider.

Mine's a nick name my friend gave me many moons ago when i had the ability to put my legs behind my head.....those times have well and truely past now......time takes its toll even at the age of 19!

• stayc

My name is Stacey

But when i was younger I had this thing for sleeping in school.

When teachers would yell- 'Stay seated'

being asleep, all i would hear is Stay C... and wake up.

Since the 7th grade i have been spelling my name Stayc.

Well, I suppose it means that I am Bear's crazy girl! lol Ok, well he came up with the Bear's girl part but I had to add crazy cause another one of my contacts is always telling me I'm crazy. I think he might be right, we just won't tell him that, ok? Shhhh, our little secret! hehe...