My dog was bitten by a un known animal on feb 28th 2007.now it was healthy with out any infections.i am worryv

My dog was bitten by a un known animal on feb 28th 2007.now it was healthy with out any infections.i am worrying about that my dog may be get rabies.

• Ellen
    Favorite Answer

If your dog actually had rabbies it would be dead by now. It has been close to 1 years since the attack. Is your dog up to date on all of his shots? If not go IMMEDIATELY and take care of this.

What does this question even mean? You need to learn how to speak English, then maybe we could answer your questions. OMG.

"now it was healthy with out any infections.i am worryv" Now it was healthy? First off, it isn't possible to now WAS be healthy. Second off, what the hell makes you think if your dog is healthy that it has rabies? That makes NO sense!

Seriously, if you're worried and care about your dog, take it to the vet instead of wasting time asking questions on here.

no use fu*king asking that on here!!

go to a freaking vet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rabies can be FATAL!

you should have taken him to get a shot as soon as you noticed the bite!!!

people like you shouldnt own pets.