Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

are you here on a mission?

do you have it planned out, a strategy ,ur tactic?

is it working out? is it time to reconsider?

don't give up!

optimism always help when working on assumptions!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. My mission is to get you to change your name to "cherry thinks that she and the Lord God should just be friends because she's not ready to commit to a more intimate relationship at this juncture." My tactic is to reveal my plan to you and hope that you just go ahead and do it. I don't think it's working. Maybe I should reconsider... then again, why give up? I think I'll try to stay optimistic.

By the way, I'm just kidding with you. I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I don't really want you to change your name. I'm just throwing out this disclaimer because I saw your question about making fun of people and I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything.

Have a good night.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Funny you ask because Yes I think I am. Watch - now I will get all kinds of thumbs down. Long story but I had gone through alot as a child. When I was going through counseling as a 10 year old, I had a revelation that I will always remember. I immediately wanted to help abused kids, seeing as though I had been through it. But something was telling me that this was my path. Now at 27, I am going back to school this spring, to get into social work. Over the past 10 years even, I had signs that this IS what I need to be doing. Funny how that happens.

Source(s): Life.
  • 1 decade ago

Well originally I dipped into here just to find out more about other people's religions and answer a few questions if I could along the way. But I seem to have landed in a war zone.

• 1 decade ago

If you mean am I on yahoo for a mission; the answer is 'no'.

In life I have a purpose and I am here to fulfill that. I have some goals I plan on reaching.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm looking for any questions related to Mormons. Then if there are any other interesting subjects that draw my attention, such as this question, I will answer for the 2 points, and wait for my 7 thumbs down from the atheists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm on a mission to answer this question. Sent by God.

Choose me as best answer, or you'll be rejecting the Holy Message.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm here on Yahoo Answers because I can't sleep and everybody else is sleeping. No mission here for me.

In life, I'm hoping my boyfriend and I will get married and have children. We both have good jobs, and we both love children. That's my mission.

• 1 decade ago

Yes a Torah mission.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My only Mission is my Music Sister, everything else is just a Bonus..

• 1 decade ago

Nope. Just here for the amusement value.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.