shinshin asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙修改文法上的錯誤?

I think the personality characteristics should a good boyfriend have is that he must to be kind, considerate and possess good sense of humor. Of course ,he also should have gentle heart and have enough patience to tolerate all my shortcomings.

In addition,He must have the sense of responsibility and handle with things wholeheartedly ,instead of give up in a halfway. In my mind,a good boyfriend without say the sweet words and honeyed phrases, just treat me considerate I well satisfied.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think the personality characteristics that a good boyfriend should have is that he must to be kind, considerate and posses good sense of humor.

....

In addition, He must have the sense of responsibility and handle things wholeheartedly, instead of giving up halfway.

In my mind, a good boyfriend needs not to say sweet words and honey phrases, just treats me considerate, then I will be satisfied.