"WTH" or "WTF"?

Which do you normally use?

Best Answer

WTH

What The Hay, What the fudge, Where's The Honey, Why that flipping, Where's that Hat, Wheres The Hot-tie, World Ti fighters, Worlds Top High-jumpers Worlds Top Fu-fighters What the Fricken, Wheres The Feast, Wheres The Fizz Wheres The Fuzz, Wheres The Honey, What The frack What The Frock, I give up! What The F! & What The H! i can't seem to get this acronym! Could somebody please help me like WTF This Bites :P

Did you laugh!

Anyways Don't swear it is Bad Karma! i mean it !

It's getting so one can't say ANYTHING without offending SOMEBODY, but Grandma used to bake up a big, old dark fruitcake around Thanksgiving, wrap it up in cheesecloth soaked in rum, and leave it in a tin boc on a closet shelf 'till Christmas. Deeeeelish!

mostly wtf..it depends on the situation..sometimes i fell i need to emphasize things more

I try not to use neither. I prefere.WITW,WTJ, MY favorite might not be cool to christians but SJ IS MY PREFERED. May your words be Blessed with niceness 2008

• josh

WTH is funnier

• Hayley

wtf...I use it all the time!

WTH!

Aah, I don't know

I gad darn !

FM

S O B haha