Why cant i login to steam?

i am behind a netgear router and somehow its blocking the connection to steam...i can login to my account from other computers but not from mine....but it says login failed and that my password is wrong or the account does not exist...when i am 100% sure that both are correct. i know it has something to do with the router but i am not sure what...please do not answer if you are going to say something that is not going to help me like, "did u turn off the capslock??" Please tell what i have to do to my router to let steam connect my computer...of course those of you that know steam they dont answer their techsupport cas they are a bunch of ******* when it comes to support so yay.......plz help me!!!

Favorite Answer

What your saying isn't nessicarily a router problem if your on a school campus or a library computer somtimes they have things like fire walls on the entire system blocking your acess if i were you i would 1. Try it with your firewall off 2.doubble check that you havn't been baned since you lasted logged in on "other computers"

P.S. the steam people ARE NOT *******

Try finding and deleting a file called clientregistry.blob in one of your steam folders.