*plz help if you know ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT CANADA!!!*?

I have a geography test tomoro

and heres what i need to know about::

*commonwealth of nations

*Hudson Bay

*Maritime Provinces

*Canadian Shield

*Arctic Ocean

*Free enterprise system

*Fishing and shipbuilding in canada

*St. Lawrence Seaway (who built it any why)

*Population of canada in 2005

*Canadas trde percentage (who it trades with most and how much)

*Most french speaking province

PLZ HAVE ALLL ANSWERS IN LIKE DEFINITION

FORM BUT RELATING TO SOMETHING IN CANADA!!!!!

ITS URGENTTTTTTT!!!!

Update:

*no need for stupid retard answers*

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*Commonwealth of nations - political, educational, and development association of sovereign states, most of which are former British colonies, with the British monarch as its head

*Hudson Bay - inlet of the Atlantic in N Canada; an inland sea 850 miles (1368 kilometers) long

*Maritime Provinces - The Maritime provinces, also the Canadian Maritimes or simply the Maritimes, is a region of eastern Canada on the Atlantic coast, consisting of the three provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island

*Canadian Shield - plateau region E Canada & NE United States extending from Mackenzie River basin E to Davis Strait & S to S Quebec, NE Minnesota, N Wisconsin, NW Michigan, & NE New York including the Adirondacks

*Arctic Ocean - The waters surrounding the North Pole between North America and Eurasia. The smallest ocean in the world, it is covered by pack ice throughout the year.

*Free enterprise system - economic system based on private ownership of the means of production, in which personal profit can be acquired through investment of capital and employment of labor. -

*St. Lawrence Seaway - The St. Lawrence Seaway is the common name for a system of canals that permits ocean-going vessels to travel from the Atlantic Ocean to the Great Lakes, as far as Lake Superior. Legally it extends from Montreal to Lake Erie, including the Welland Canal and the Great Lakes Waterway. The seaway is named after the Saint Lawrence River, which it follows from Lake Ontario to the Atlantic Ocean.

*Population of canada in 2005 - 32,623,490 people

*Canada’s trade percentage -

Canada's Trade with the World, 2006

(C$ millions)

Exports % Change Imports % Change Trade % Change

US 336,712 -1.9 217,581 1.1 554,293 -0.7

Asia/Oceania 29,567 10.3 74,128 9.8 103,695 10.0

Europe 30,497 17.0 58,634 3.9 89,131 8.0

Latin America 9,159 19.3 29,054 9.3 38,213 11.5

Other 5,347 18.4 17,134 16.5 22,481 16.9

Total 411,282 0.7 396,531 4.1 807,813 2.4

*Most French speaking province- Québec

• 5 years ago

Your sister will need her birth certificate to be able to gain entry into Canada if you are going by land or sea. If you were going by air then a passport would be needed. Because she is a minor the Immigration/Customs in both Canada and the US will need a notarized letter or Power of Attorney from your father stating that your mother is allowed to travel out of country without him. If your father isn't in the picture then there will be paperwork showing that she has sole custody and can travel anywhere she wishes.

• 1 decade ago

What exactly do you need to know about these places?

The Maritime provinces are: PEI, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick. NOT Newfoundland and Labrador

• 1 decade ago

Canada sucks!

That's all I know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

*population in 2005 - 32,623,490

*most french speaking province- quebec

thats all i remember sry.....do i get 10?? PLEASE???

Source(s): wikipedia, google
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.