My wife and I disagree. My son turns 18 next week and she is pissed because I want to?

take him to Tijuana ansd get him laid for his birthday.She says it's a bad idea and hasn't spoke to me for almost a week. I told her that this is a good time for him and I to do some male bonding before he joins the service (*Marines), and that that's what my father and uncles did for me when I turned... show more take him to Tijuana ansd get him laid for his birthday.She says it's a bad idea and hasn't spoke to me for almost a week. I told her that this is a good time for him and I to do some male bonding before he joins the service (*Marines), and that that's what my father and uncles did for me when I turned 18, and I turned out ok. I think she's being over-protective and should be quiet. Am I so wrong to want to spend some quality time with him before he goes away?