Has anyone here tried to fill their empty printer cartridges at those ink-refill stations in Manila?

I'm planning on bringing 4 empty Canon printer cartridges to be refilled in Manila on my visit. I was checking out the website of "Ink-for-Less" and it seems like a good deal. How is the quality of the ink? Does it get sticky and prints poorly after the refill? How much is it? How about colored... show more I'm planning on bringing 4 empty Canon printer cartridges to be refilled in Manila on my visit. I was checking out the website of "Ink-for-Less" and it seems like a good deal.

How is the quality of the ink? Does it get sticky and prints poorly after the refill? How much is it?
How about colored ink? Do they fill those too?

Trivia: Original printer-ink (HP, Canon, Lexmark) is more expensive per ml. than any other liquid for sale, even the most expensive champagne, perfume or concentrated rocket fuel.