Do you believe in Online dating?

Just taking a tally

Favorite Answer

yes i use my yahoo calender everyday

Yes, I believe there are risks in life and love is a risky game. Infact I am with a online dating service, I have to be careful, but I have also meet some interesting guys and even some I have known from way back.

• Linzi

I'm not really against it, but I don't think I was do it. At first I thought it would be cool, because I thought it would be easier to meet someone with the same interests as you on the Internet, because their profile is "WHAM-MO!" right there. Then I started hearing more about people who have been kidnapped by people who were lieing about their age, or others who weren't lieing but thought of it as more as a game on-line then in real life. It works out for some, but for others it doesn't.

So there's my answer, "No."

Not especially. I've heard of some positive results, but a very good friend of mine was involved in one just recently and it was anything but positive. This lady is 45 yo, the CEO of her company. Very smart lady. She fell, hook line and sinker as they say for this fella who somehow was able to talk her into sending him $17,000. so he could fly to her sdie and they could get married. I dont think I have to tell you-she sent the money and that was the last she heard from him, I know this doesnt happen to everyone-but it keeps me away.

You have to define what you mean as "online dating". If you mean meeting a person via the Internet, and then establishing a real-life relationship, then yes. In fact, that is how I met my husband.

If you mean meeting a person on the Internet that you never speak to over the phone or meet in person, then no.

Dating online? - No, its distance, confusing, easy to exaggerate and please the other person in result becoming fake and you become each others ideal partners. Most importantly potentially dangerous and awkward!

Meeting online? okay. But get off the net fast enough to make your first in person just as great as your wireless connection on the line. : D

Yes i do cause i found my boyfriend there.And it could be NOT GOOD EITHER.You have to be very careful to.That is my opinion it maybe wouldn't fit others to go there.Cause we don't no who we relay chat with and that is why we have to be careful.For me it work but on other people well it would be there own opinion not mine.

• Orange

I have nothing against it, but I wouldn't do it. I'd just get irritated if the guy said something that pissed me off and I wasn't able to give him a good swift kick in the crotch.

Yes.

People lie in real life. People misrepresent in real life. The online world is no worse.

• Been there done that. Was with him for 4 1/2 years and found out he was definately NOT the person I thought he was. He was leading a very perverted double life as a f***ing child molester!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I met my Husband on Cupid.com. We will have been together 4 years in May, we have been married a year.