I have heard rumours about policemen?

Tell me if you think this is true or not? 1) They have only average (or below average) intelligence, and basically a physical job was all they could do. 2) They were picked on as a kid, and wanted to do something as an adult that could "bully back" 3) That a State Trooper or Sheriff's deputy only... show more Tell me if you think this is true or not?
1) They have only average (or below average) intelligence, and basically a physical job was all they could do.
2) They were picked on as a kid, and wanted to do something as an adult that could "bully back"
3) That a State Trooper or Sheriff's deputy only have to go to school for 8 weeks, and are given a car, gun and badge.
Now, I dont know if any of this is true. This isn't a cop-bashing. But I have heard these things many times. True or not true?