Does anyone remember the old Iguana MirageClub in Dallas?

Hi everyone, one of my friends and I have been thinking alot about an old club that we went to back about 10 years ago called the Iguana Mirage or The Mirage. We were wondering if there was anyone out there that went to that club and if they had any pictures that they would like to share with us. please let me... show more Hi everyone, one of my friends and I have been thinking alot about an old club that we went to back about 10 years ago called the Iguana Mirage or The Mirage. We were wondering if there was anyone out there that went to that club and if they had any pictures that they would like to share with us. please let me know or send some pictures to Onespiceychic@yahoo.com or hit me up on Yahoo IM same name. thanks alot
Update: If you are one of those that was an old Iguana Head and would like to find others like you, send a friend request to

www.myspace.com/iguanamiragereunion