Does anyone remember the old Iguana MirageClub in Dallas?

Hi everyone, one of my friends and I have been thinking alot about an old club that we went to back about 10 years ago called the Iguana Mirage or The Mirage. We were wondering if there was anyone out there that went to that club and if they had any pictures that they would like to share with us. please let me know or send some pictures to Onespiceychic@yahoo.com or hit me up on Yahoo IM same name. thanks alot

If you are one of those that was an old Iguana Head and would like to find others like you, send a friend request to

www.myspace.com/iguanamiragereunion

Favorite Answer

I dont have any pictures ,but I remembers some good times up in there . 25 and 50 cent drinks. The Prince After party,got in free ,just cause I spoke to and reconized Prince's manager,Stay up in the sound booth all night . El Debarge had one of the best shows there. Alot of the bouncers were Van Dame wannebes cause they were short. The music suck most nights . Played alot of Eurotrash electronic music and alot of Pop Urban stuff,(Wild Thang,Funky Cold Medina),crap like that . Dominoe when he was on 106,Kiss FM,Wet T-shirt contest on Fridays.

http://youtu.be/66x2Zv2Ujt8

Youtube thumbnail

This was played there late at night. Remeber it well, with lot's of good memories.

Oh my...too many naughty memories from that place...

ahhh well...

bwahahahahaha....

erm...pictures...no...

i remember it but dont have any pictures

never heard of it.