Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 decade ago

Pest control?

How do you get rid of Twits, trolls and moles in your garden? My live trap isn't big enough for a Twits big head.? What kind of bait should I use? RScott

Favorite Answer

Moles?

I'll feck all his lawn work even more, if it can get any worse?

Hey! I'll improve it, who said I don't know anything about landscape gardening?

Anyhow I'm a good pest, look at all this lovely topsoil I dug up for you with my bare claws/paw thingmys.

I guess that you can use me. Since I have been hunting trolls, and wannabe twits, it seems that I am piling up violations on Yahoo. I recommend that all questions that are answered by trolls and twits be starred so we too can pile up violations. So my recommended program is star and report and give thumbs down ratings. In the meantime I am trying to narrow down the search for who is putting the cabosh on my answers and reporting me to Yahoo. Loose change has great answer. Would want him in my surfing safari. Just got my top contributor back and they took it away again within a week. We can am for a well lit star program and have it managed by Billy Ray Cupid

I'll come help you dig a Twit Pit Trap, bait it with rare prize seeds and empty beer cans or a keg with no tap. What a surprise empty cans or an unuseable keg will be to the trolltwitbrains.

• ?

I Pour Beer In A Little Mug for them and they Drink their self into a Drunken Stupor-they Fall for it Everytime.

Only Problem now I have a bunch of Drunken Twits,trolls and moles and slugs that Need A.A. I don't have anything else to offer them.lol

I know what moles are, but I haven't heard of Twits and trolls. I mean I HAVE, but not in relationship to garden pests.

I recommend UltraStooge XP 1000 Troll-B-Gone™. With this handy device, trolls can get your account deleted, but you instantly get a new account with a 100 point bonus. Good for up to 4,958 deletions before having to replace the brain pan. Many a troll has given it up and thrown in the troll-towel faced with the never-ending resurgence of Y!A users armed with Troll-B-Gone™.

Tigers! Very effective when it comes to ridding gardens of all unwelcome visitors over the size of a mouse.

DDT

DDT

Not the pesticide, the wrestling move.

Okay, maybe give them a DDT and then spray them with DDT for added effectiveness.

Source(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=5rAXRvPMfvw I imagine that will do the trick.

It's time to call for an EX-terminator.

• spray them with toiler duck ,they go quackers .lol