i want to dump my cell provider but they keep replanning me!?

help! I keep talking to Rogers about my old cell line, i deal with telus now because the rates and quality is so much better. I've told them each time and twice now they've re-planned me for another 3 years and tell me I'm stuck paying! help! one rep even told me when i threatened to just not pay that it would go on my credit report :(

i DID tell them i didn't want the phone or plan anymore and i have complained to them on numerous occasions.

Favorite Answer

make sure you send them a letter ( have it sent certified). Do not stop paying. Also tell them you are going to call the Better Business Bureau on them

• fratts

I was under the impression that they cannot replan you without your consent. You should probably complain to Rogers if they automatically assume you wanted to stay with them. That's not right for them to replan you without asking. But if you agreed i think you are S.O.L and will either have to buy out the contract or wait it out.

I got rid of mine by telling them I am moving to Europe.

Don't pay.

eSpam