Why does the OxyClean guy always have to shout??

I 'think' we can here him okay :]

Favorite Answer

LMAO....THE POWER OF OXYCLEAN!

I remember a few years ago the first time I saw that commercial was before I was going to take a flight, and I was like wtf and was laughing histerically. I was so delirious.

Wow! I heavily theory i became the only guy or woman on earth who has observed this guy is somewhat off the wall!! no longer basically that, yet have you ever observed what share categorised classified ads he's in now? It could be severe-high quality pass be so heavily excited via friggen cleansing products, lol... in keeping with threat if all of us pass out and seize a number of that stuff it would desire to end international suffering as all of us realize it, lol.. yet thank you for clarifying that i'm no longer the only one freaked out via this guy... scaaaary! :o)

Good question. My guess is that over time he has become a little bit deaf due to the fumes from the nasty chemicals he promotes, so he thinks that his shouting is actually talking at a normal volume.

Either that or it's some weird slight on the brand 'Shout!'...hmmm....guess we'll never really know.

Billy Mays, he is so annoying. He's doing all kinds of commercials now. And in the middle of the night he's even louder. I guess he gets paid to shout. He should do a commercial for Shout. lol.

I am sure the advertising company is glad to know he is getting your attention...yes he does and yes we can hear him, their mission is complete. That certainly doesn't mean we aren't annoyed!!! There are a couple of commercials that I won't buy the product simply because I can't stand the commercial...and this one is close but I still use the product.

That guy sells several things on TV and he shouts in everyone of those commercials. He reminds me of those guys that use to advertise for mobile homes. Shouting like we can't hear.

idk

i've always wondered that 2.

i]'ve seen him shout on other commercials.

Maybe he's excited that he's getting paid 4 making the commercials.

because the base chemical of Oxyclean is hydrochloric acid and it ate away his hearing aid.

He does it to get consumers' attention. It'll ring violently in your head the next time you see it on your grocers shelf, so much that you'll HAVE to buy it. It's an advertising technique

Because he is annoying.

Actually it is suppose to be a selling ploy, he has to act like he is excited about this great product and convience people that they can't live without it.