Do you think these two elderly men got a surprise?

Two elderly gentlemen, who had been without sex for several years, decided they needed to visit a cat-house for some tail..... When they arrived, the madam took one look at them and decided she wasn't going to waste any of her girls on these two old men.

So she used "blow-up" dolls instead. She put the dolls in each man's room and left them to their business.

After the two men were finished, they started for home and got to talking.

The first man said, "I think the girl I had was dead. She never moved, talked or even groaned... how was it for you?"

The second man replied, "I think mine was a witch."

The first man asked, "How's that?" "Well," said the second man, "when I nibbled on her breast.....she farted and flew out the window!"

23 Answers

Relevance
  • sherry
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Funny one, had a good earned laugh. Keep them coming.

Source(s): My 3 cats who are still rolling around the room laughing. Better than Cat Nip.
  • fh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That was so funny! Loved it! Here's one for you.

Two women staggering home drunk from their girls night out. Both had to go pee and decided to go to the cemetary just down the road. They both squatted behind this big headstone to go pee, but neither had anything to wipe with them So the one woman took off her panties and used that. The other woman was wearing expensive under wear and didn't want to ruin it, so she pulled out the card from the wreath of the headstone and used that. Next day when the two husbands from these women got together, the one guy said to the other, these girls night out have to stop, my wife came home last night with no panties!! The other guy said, I hear ya! My wife came home with a card stuck between her butt cheeks that said, Thanks for the Great Memories, With Love, the Guys from the Fire Hall.

• Good one!

I'm not a man, but if they were paying for "some tail", and they got blow up dolls instead, then they should have been plenty upset.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TeeHee! Giggle Giggle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Star!

• Moe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Served them right. Oh I better not write what I was thinking. I need to keep it clean, I will just stop there.

• 1 decade ago

Just wait until u get old this will come and hont u LOL

Good one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello you just keep em comming. My daughter gets tired of me calling so now I have to e-mail her.. I love it..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A bit hard on us older guys,but there you are,

You cant put it where it wont go dolly.

• Jan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

all their dreams out the window

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.