Can someone help me translate this into spanish?

This letter is to serve as my formal recommendation for Andrew Thomas W. Andrew worked under my direct supervision for over a year. I found him to be at all times committed, tackling all assignments with dedication and professionalism. He has been interested in obtaining a MSc degree for some time now and I feel... show more This letter is to serve as my formal recommendation for Andrew Thomas W. Andrew worked under my direct supervision for over a year. I found him to be at all times committed, tackling all assignments with dedication and professionalism. He has been interested in obtaining a MSc degree for some time now and I feel that he would be an excellent candidate for your esteemed program.
While working as an account manager for one of our main American customers, his proficiency in the Spanish language helped his talent for negotiation and customer service.
Andrew has great aptitude for problem solving, always finding a suitable solution to work with. He also worked on substitute material analysis and efficient material usage, using his technical knowledge of design programs and modeling utilities as well as information processing software. He coordinated, and participated, in several projects involving numerous people with motivation, and hisand his ability to work in teams effectively was .
Update: During his time here, Andrew consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a commitment to succeed. His efforts have produced high quality results time and time again. Last year, Andrew worked on developing and successfully implementing a plan to streamline our inventories and production flow. The plan was a... show more During his time here, Andrew consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a commitment to succeed. His efforts have produced high quality results time and time again. Last year, Andrew worked on developing and successfully implementing a plan to streamline our inventories and production flow. The plan was a major undertaking, requiring a great deal of thought and effort on his behalf.

For these reasons, I highly recommend Andrew T. as a candidate for the master's program. He is a team player and I have no doubt he would make a great asset to any organization.

If you have any questions regarding Andrew T. or this recommendation, please contact me.

Sincerely,

X