Do men actually PREFER fake boobs?

It seems like so many women are getting breast implants. Is this what men want or is it just the women wanting this?
Update: THANK HEYVENN! Please spread the word!!
Update 2: WOW -- I'm amazed! Most all of the men who answer say no to fake breasts. So this must mean the women are doing it either for themselves or to try to out-do other women. Personally I have natural breasts. They are not large, but nicely proportioned to my small framed body. I wouldn't want people to... show more WOW -- I'm amazed! Most all of the men who answer say no to fake breasts. So this must mean the women are doing it either for themselves or to try to out-do other women. Personally I have natural breasts. They are not large, but nicely proportioned to my small framed body. I wouldn't want people to only see boobs when they look at me. It's bad enough to be blonde and stereotyped. Ha! Thanks guys for you good answers -- I love it!