Who would you take Derek Jeter or jose reyes?

Me personally, I would take Jeter and I believe that if Jose Reyes played on the royals no one would Notice him. Jeter is on track to break the all-time hit record and he is so clutch, one year he batted .384, won ROY. He also won 4 championships by the time reyes' in his career. Those of you that say... show more Me personally, I would take Jeter and I believe that if Jose Reyes played on the royals no one would Notice him. Jeter is on track to break the all-time hit record and he is so clutch, one year he batted .384, won ROY. He also won 4 championships by the time reyes' in his career. Those of you that say "look who he had around him!" You are wrong, there are three HOF, Clemens, Rivera, Jeter. Listen would you rather take David Wright or Scott Brosius (wright DUH!), Moses Alou or Rickey Ledee (Alou Duh!) Beltran or Williams (Beltran Duh!) Castillo or Knoughbalch (Castillo Duh!) Delagado or Tino (Either way)
Posada Or LoDuca(posada) O'Neil or Greene (either way) Mets Bench or any other Bench in the Majors (mets)
Thats is just my opinion what do you think?
P.S. Reyes had to play second in the Beginning of his career and was sent back down to the minors b/c he played so poorly.