Tammy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how do loose belly fat?

i trying to loose belly fat

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In order to loss weight, you will need to find the root cause on your weight gain. Once you find out the root cause, you will be able to come out a weight loss plan that able to help to reduce your weight.

Only with a realistic weight loss plan, you will be able to achieve it easily.

In order to have ideal weight. few things to take note.

Diet

- Try to have plenty of starchy foods such as rice, bread, pasta, potatoes,

- Aim to have five portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables daily

- Use a moderate amount of dairy prod

Physical Activity

Getting active is one of the best ways to lose weight and keep fit. There are all sorts of activities and

sports that can get you moving and aid weight loss.

Calories and Weight

A pound of fat equals 3500 calories. To lose 1 pound a week you will need to expend 3500 more calories than you eat that week, whether through increased activity or

decreased eating or both. Losing 1-2 pounds of fat a week is a sensible goal

You can get the ebook "A Guide To Healthy Living" from http://www.lossweight-zone.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I found this on this website.

There are more tips and info.

1. If what you are eating has less than 1 carb, count it as 1 carb just to be sure.

2. Totally avoid caffine at least for the first two weeks on the program.

3. Drink a MINIMUM of 8 glasses of plain water or seltzer daily.

4. Don't weigh yourself more than once a week

5. Take starting measurements as well as weight - sometimes you'll lose inches before pounds

6. Avoid any type of "low carb" sweetener for the first two weeks

7. Don't compare your loss to someone else's - this is a YMMV thing (your milage may vary)

8. Stalls are common around the third week so don't panic

9. If you follow your plan to the T and don't lose, consider Candida as a possibility and avoid vinegar, cheese, mushrooms and any other fermented food

10. Have bloodwork done before starting so you have a comparison

11. Cholesterol can be elevated in the first few weeks til your body adjusts - make sure your doctor knows that you're doing low carb and when you started

12. Don't blame the diet if you don't read your plan book -- blame the diet if you don't read the labels -- Don't blame the diet if you don't follow the diet

More infomation the link:<--http://www.loseweighthappy.info/index.php?option=c...

• Angela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

• 1 decade ago

you cant just lose belly fat, you need to lse fat from all over your body. With that said, it is done via extended cardio sessions over 25 minutes, resistence training, and changing your lifestyle. You need to count your calories of EVERYTHING you eat, and reduce calories to below your level needed to keep you at your same weight. Focus on carb reduction (not elimination), and protein intake increase.

I recommend calorie king or fitday.com to accomplish the latter, and a gym membership and whatever else is needed to keep you motivated and going to the gym.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Healthy eating, less carbs (rice,pasta,white bread) do sit ups, crunches, leg lifts etc.. check out my blog for other workouts http://myfitmate.blogspot.com/

Its not gona happen quick as the stomach is one of the hardest areas to get rite so be patient and set a long term goal.

good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most people think that doing endless hours of stomach crunches and/or sit-ups help. Sometimes they do, but it depends. Try looking it up on Google and there are plenty of answers there. Also, don't eat crap and exercise!

• 1 decade ago

This is very hard. Join a fitness club where they can teach you how to tone it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eat right/less and exercise. That's the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's the best site http://www.ab-core-and-stomach-exercises.com

It will help you so much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can get lot of information from

http://www.maintain-health.blogspot.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.