8 months pregnant and alone?

I am due in Feb and my Ex of 6 years left me in September. It's been months since we've spoken, the baby is almost here. I'm excited but scared at the same time, it would be easier with him here. We were college sweethearts and I can't believe that he's really not around.We were pregnant in... show more I am due in Feb and my Ex of 6 years left me in September. It's been months since we've spoken, the baby is almost here. I'm excited but scared at the same time, it would be easier with him here. We were college sweethearts and I can't believe that he's really not around.We were pregnant in college but lost the kid and he left then but came around before i lost the baby.do you think that he will come around this time?I try not to think about him but it's hard especially with a baby that is his and mind.I'm just thankful that I have a good job but at the same time it really does get lonely and I worry about being the best mom I can be.I thought that he would have at least cared about me enough to not just walk away.By the way I forgot to mention he suffers from occassional depression and anxiety. Any advice with this situation would be most welcome- happy new year everyone
8 answers 8