Any televised award shows in march or april?

I was wondering if there are in award shows that occur in March or April, and are broadcasted on TV. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I'm sure there are...

The Golden Globe awards, are this month, I think. Then there are the Academy Awards, the SAGs, Grammys, Teen Choice, People's Choice, Daytime Emmys, Emmys, Tony Awards, Billboard Awards, American Music Awards.

Those are some, they all have websites if you Google them.

• ussery

it quite is incorrect that Al Sharpton and different civil rights gangsters threaten boycotts of people who promote on a teach for making greater benign statements than any gangsta rapper. it quite is %. to an severe and whilst I have no use for Imus, this comprehensive ordeal is an exercising in opposite racism, hysteria, and hypocrisy. via how, i think of the statements have been incorrect in the two situations you describe and additionally, i think of that a individual's sexuality should not be a topic be counted that persons ridicule till that individual is a baby molestor or rapist. If adults are not hurting others then hi, its their proper.