Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 1 decade ago

who is jhon dough?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you mean John Doe? That is just a code for "unidentified person" and Jane Doe for female.

There are also people who are legaly named that though.

Why didn't you leave details?! I hate trying to figure this stuff out!

• 5 years ago

Jhon Dough is an independent hip hop artist from the DMV on the uprise. His debut mixtape "Confessions of a Crackbaby" has been much anticipated by his fans.

• 1 decade ago

i pretty sure is John Doe rather than jhon dough

• Nikki
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A person usually male that is found dead without any real evidence of a name or family. Police call this person "John Doe" until a family member comes forward, if not, the state gives a proper burial for him and the state will then name them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that is just a name for a unknown body in forensic labertories, my dad is a forensic scientist and i learned all about this when i was in middle school,

john doe is a name for a unknown body like for example: if a body is found dead or injered (and the person is unconsios) then they would examine it and name it john doe untill they find out who the guy was.

if the person is a girl the name would be jane doe

• 1 decade ago

In hospital emergency rooms.

John Doe is a name given to a yet unknown male corpse.

Jane Doe is the female counterpart

• ceegt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think you mean "John Doe". I don't know where this first originated from, but it is a name that is used when a person's identity is not known.

• 1 decade ago

John Doe is the generic name given to a person who's identity is unknown. (It is generally given to unidentified bodies)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its John Doe and it is a name we give to an unidentified person the female name is Jane Doe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You mean John Doe. He is person thats name or identity is unknown, Like, a person who dies wtith no identification and has not be identified someone who knows him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.