I really like this boy but he left he wont answer my calls and relpy to my emails what should I do?

We went out and he broke up with me, but he said he wanted to get back together. And he wants a naked picture of me,what should I do? Please Help.

Best Answer

Leave him alone. Move on. You are still young and in the wonderful position to play the field.

As long as you don't get sexually involved there is nothing wrong with moving on.

A boyfriend is NOT A HUSBAND and should not be thought of as one. You do not own the guy and never did.

This guy is playing you for a fool if he broke up with you and still wants a nudie photo. DO NOT send him one! Good gawd.....it could end up on the internet and your reputation could be ruined when you're an adult woman with a serious career or something!

Any behavior other than graciously moving on would be bordering on STALKING.

Well everyone knows what to do in thuis situation. Use your brain of why he wants a naked picture of you, I can only think of one reason and thats to show other people. I will call you crazy if you get back with him as he is only out for himself.

• katie

Stop texting and emailing him. Sorry but i dont think hes interested. Do not send him naked pics of you chances are the whole world will see them.

dont be stupid and give him pictures. Stop sending him any kind of communication, that just seems like your desperate and He will try to use that against you to get pics, most likely to show them to someone else. Move on, theres better guys out there that can make you feel better than this @sshole.

I would say don't give him a picture. Don't associate with him at all. It sounds like he is just out to hurt you in any way he can. Good Luck...and stay away from him you can do better...there is always more fish in the sea!

Wow the way your talking you must be young... DO NOT give him a naked pic of you!! You'll regret it! Sounds cute or sexy but trust me don't do it!!

I wouldn't even call him if he wants to talk to you then he'll call you. trust me.. Don't call guys, unless your seriously dating.... If he's not responding to you he prob. doesn't like you as much as he says he does... Don't mess with this guys, seems like he's a perv.

HELLOOOO

move on.....come on,

he doesnt reply to you and doesnt return calls and you are here thinking, should i or shouldnt i send him a naked picture,

WAKE UP !!

if he's not responding to your calls or emails i'm not exactly sure he wants to get back together.

but if you send him the picture make sure to cc it to my email.

JUST KIDDING!!

but really, if he cared about you he would be talking to you, not asking you for naked pictures.

sorry, but i don't think he has good intentions

froget him hes not worth ur time, find someone else to go out with

hes a jerk hes gunna try and ruin ur reputation dont give him any chance to

good luck =)

Sounds like he is not into you.. I wouldn't send him any pic's..You need to move on..continuing trying to contact him makes you look desperate. Find someone who will respect you and love you...