I've been looking for an Access database template or some kind of software to track supplies invventory.?

I've been looking for an Access database template or some kind of software to track the count and cost of what we have in office supplies. My boss wants to see a periodic report of what specific items we received (i.e. big vs small post-its), what used, and what we still (should) have on hand for both count and value. Does anyone have a solution? It would be great if this software also had a price watcher feature to track prices from a few supplier of common items ( like paper) and told us when there was a good deal. If there isn't one could a developer get on this for us plz $.

Favorite Answer

I don't know about template. I think your request is best done by someone in house or developer. Fixed software will only serve certain purpose

I do lots of access databases for my current company and lots of them deals with inventory. It is not easy to do it, but it may need some planning (including all the fields, reports, and so on.

Where are you located? You can contact me, and may be I can help you with that.

Source(s): There is a site with software if you wish you can look into. http://www.snapfiles.com/

Doing that on a working laptop or pc that may not yours is unauthorized get admission to to a pc - a federal legal. You get a unfastened trip in Gitmo for doing that. everyone assisting, like by capacity of telling you ways to do it, you gets to stay interior the cellular next to yours.