Help me with hindu religious ocd(scrupulosity)?

dear frnds..im writing this with a lot of pain and desperation..hope someone here can understand me..im from india my religion hinduism..recently i hav got this feeling where i find wrong in almost everything i do and fear that god will punish me for that..sometimes i know im wrong but cannot distingish between... show more dear frnds..im writing this with a lot of pain and desperation..hope someone here can understand me..im from india my religion hinduism..recently i hav got this feeling where i find wrong in almost everything i do and fear that god will punish me for that..sometimes i know im wrong but cannot distingish between whats normal and whats not..huv will i know that??isnt it normal for everyone to make mistakes??isnt it impossible to lead a perfect life..huv can i forgive myself and believe that the god will forgive me??i know it may sound funny but im i a situation where i cant even pray properly..hope someone understands
Update: for example,if i go through the road i will find some temples which i bow in front of..but my minds finds something wrong and makes me do that again..now i am literally running away from any pictures,statues of gods or any temples because it causes me anxiety that i may do something bad