Did you eat your cabbage and Black Eyed Peas today?

I did! Well cabbage only I hate Black eyed peas! =] x

For those who don't know:

Cabbage brings: Money/fortune in the new year

Black Eyed Peas brings: Good luck

Best Answer

I thought it was peas and turnips, collards, or spinach...some kind of greens. I covered all my bases and ate all of those!..lol

I had lots of cabbage over Christmas and I wasn't interested in eating any for NYE. I don't eat black eyed peas any day of the year.

Well, I had black eyed peas, but I didn't have cabbage, since I live alone.

yeah family tradtion though i didnt touch the peas to. Cabbage for good luck never could figure our the pea part.

Hey... yeah I did, come to think of it. I had a salad.... and this really good soup I made with black eyed peas. Hehe, cool.

i think i ate black eyed peas yesterday...or maybe they were black beans. I dont know!

I am of German descent so we are suppose to have cabbage and corn beef. Only, I forgot to buy some. It totally slipped my mind.

nope - I had a pumpkin muffin with cream cheese frosting!

Sure didn't. I don't believe in that, honestly. Don't believe in 'luck', I belive in God! :)

w0w uuuummmmmmmmmm2 wordz:

thats SAD