Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問 以下幾句中文的英文怎麼說?

我抱著充滿挑戰性的要迎接,也許中間會有挫折,但我並不是那種遇到挫折就會退縮的人。

反而是會更進一步去面對它,因為我有顆充滿挑戰性的心。

不管是怎樣都會去面對「學無止境」、「活到老學到老」。

因此我相信我的求學歷程就是我的人生歷程,我會不斷地充實自己,不斷地學習。

也期許自己能跟上時代快速變遷的腳步,做一個走在時代前端的人。

勿用線上翻譯。

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/blog/rte/smiley_14.gif

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I hold and is full of the meeting of challenge, perhaps there is a setback , but I am not that that kind meet person that the setback will shrink back .

Will go still one step further to face it instead, because I have a heart full of challenge.

No matter how to can go to face ' never too old to learn ', ' One is never too old to learn '.

So I believe that the course is the course in my life in my going to school, I will substantiate oneself constantly, will be studying constantly.

Expect oneself can catch up with step that era change fast , make one walk in people , era of front too.

• Ahoo

I want to take more challenging job that full of discouragement; actually, I myself is by no means a chicken.

On the contrary, I am ambitious and I will face them.

However, I have to practice that we cannot learn too much and this everyone should keep learning before he die.

My struggling to study is my living way, and I'll insist.

Time is changing, it is also my job to keep the pace with every changing. I am to stay informed.

Source(s): Happy New Year