Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is Plenty of fish a good site?

• Favorite Answer

I was on there its okay if you just want to chat, but as for dating I found that most of the guys are not telling the truth.

Most of the photos thy have up are of them 10 years ago or there 50lb over wight in person then thy are on there photo.

Just be careful , and what ever you do don't give out your phone number right off the bat.

Dating

Yes it is I have been on there for about 2 months and I just check my mail and email the ones that I wish to chat with. I have never had any problems or paranoia with the site.

• Music

Nope. I was bored with friends and we went on there. Every person we knew who was on there completely lied in their info.

The people are also not so great looking....

online dating is kinda lame...people just aren't honest on the net!

maybe try www.okcupid.com it's free but the people there seem a little better....

no those are just the fish people caught and threw back into the lake.

it's probably the only totally free online dating site where you have unlimited access. . .

• ?

I think but I can't seem to fine my fish. lol.

sorry but i've never heard of that site

It's free, so if you are broke it is. I don't know anyone that has had any luck on there though.

Not really!!..."adultfriendfinder" is better!

Source(s): b.b.