Is there a program that allows me to web design like I would on InDesign?

I am very fluent in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, but when it comes to HTML and web design I am a complete and total failure. Are there any programs that allow me to design like I would on InDesign?
Update: In response to a poster's question, when I ask for a program that is "like InDesign" I DO in fact question if it has drag-and-drop positioning. I want to be able to freely move elements to where i want them. Hope this helps.
7 answers 7