Best Answer

i think amanda seyfried is the prettiest. she has that natural pretty look to her.

lacey chabert is kinda pretty.. she has big horse teeth

racheal mcadams she's somewhat pretty. she has dark bags under her eyes to where concealer won't it fade them.

lindsay lohan she's pretty but her age is really starting to show on her even with make-up.

• Lisa

I know I've mastered the ability to walk, talk and read. There's nothing much left to learn in these fields, and I can do it all with complete ease. Doesn't mean I never stub my toe, slur a few words, or stumble on a sentence now and then, but I've reached a point where it's completely causal. I'm not an olympic sprinter, or a public speaker, or a speed reader -- those are all entirely separate skills -- but what I learned is plenty to get through life. I never forget that the martial arts are called an art, whether or not that's an Eastern interpretation, but in the West this does have a purpose. An art couldn't be something you perfect. Music, painting and sculpting all have near limitless potential, but stages of development that you would have to "master" to get better. A black belt, as we've explained before on here, is about having a firm understanding of the fundamentals, or "All basic movements and techniques, can be applied with extended force and proper application in basic combination." The key words here would be "all basic movements and techniques" and "extended force and proper application". I would say there is a mastery of having LEARNED the requirements and KNOW how to put them to use, just not anything further from the basics. I think people go a little too far with the word, using it mostly erroneously, but the intent of comfortably and casually using what you've learned is what they're all implying. As for the martial arts as a whole, that I believe is impossible, especially as an art.

i think rachel mcadams and lacey chabert r the 2 prettiest

yeah lindsay just doesnt do it 4 me after her whole freak out

I've never seen Mean Girls. But I think Rachel McAdams is pretty; I saw her in The Notebook.

Lacey Chabert. I think she's the most intelligent looking, and like she might actually have a personality

Lindsay Lohan

Rachel..

I like her hair more reddish in the notebook! She is a great actress. My second would be lacey, but her voice is too high, not just in that movie.

Lacey Chabert, because i just think shes really pretty, and she looks kinda like jennifer love hewitt, and i love her hair

Amanda

Rachel Mcadams. She's so pretty and i love her hair.