Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Recently I have gone through PLR Hypnosis and found out my past lives were of Hitler, Nero, ect. Please advise

I have recently done the Past Life Regression Hypnosis and found that I have lived 5 gruesome other lives. First a primative caveman, next Nero, following Khenghis Khan, then Vlad the Impaler, and most recently, Adolf Hitler. Please give advice.

Best Answer

oh, no.....not Hitler!!!!

Look, maybe you are a completely sane person who is just highly suggestible. However, some news show, like 60 minutes or something, did a big expose on PLR hypnosis about 10 years ago. I watched because, I was very interested in doing it.

The person being hypnotized also found identified himself as a famous person, I believe it was General Robert E. Lee.

So, the reporter went out, did a bunch of research on obscure facts on the general and they did the hypnosis again and, in the hypnotic state, asked the person about his life as Lee. Well, the guy got a lot of basic stuff right, but he couldn't answer questions like what was the general's mom's name.

Ultimately, a psychologist concluded that when one undergoes PLR hypnosis, it's easy to identify with famous people because you've read so many details about that person and heard so much about him or her -- but that doesn't mean you were him or her.

Maybe the hypnosis does work, but how often do you hear someone say, "I underwent PLR hypnosis and found out that I used to be Robert Smith from Topeka, Kansas. I was a farmer and had a wife and three kids and then I died of a heart attack in the cornfield."

Rarely.

Why? Because that's boring for one thing. And, because it's unprovable for another. (you can try to go through records from 1910 and find a Robert Smith, cornfield farmer, but likely you'll either come back with no info or 400 farmers with that name)

Personally, having been hypnotized for other instances, what I think can be gained from hypnosis is a deeper understanding of your essential self.

That is, you identified on a subconscious level with these horrible tyrants. Why is that? That's what you should explore. Do you consider yourself a control freak? Do others? Are you ashamed of something about yourself? Do you think that you're secretly a bad person?

If you still insist that you are Nero, Khan, Vlad and Hitler, have your PLR hypnotist ask you for specific details that only, say, a Hilter scholar can know -- then go out and find said scholar/researcher and see if your answers truly match up.

My guess is that they won't. But, that doesn't mean your PLR experience is a total waste. Use it wisely. Use it as a way to explore what you are trying to say to yourself.

Or, get your money back from the hypnotist who is making suggestions to you and ruining your self-exploratory experience.

I advise you to stop seeing your hypnotist, they are falsely leading you to believe these things. Seriously, what percentage of people on the planet right now are famous enough to be well known in hundreds/thousands of years? VERY few. What are the odds that you were infamous in four of five past lives? Even if I did believe in reincarnation (and I don't) I would think you were being fed a load of bull by someone after your money. Of course they'll lead you to the conclusion you were someone famous. You'll want to keep doing "regressions" to find out more about your past life, and keep paying them for it! That's a much more lucrative prospect for them than you having been a normal boring non-famous person or, the truth, that past lives don't exist at all.

it's all a crock

of all the people who have lived in history, you manage to have lived as four of the most infamous men of all time...sure, I believe that

first, I don't believe in past lives, but even if I did, do you honestly think you were all those people...

no, this is a crock, stop wasting your money and stop letting some crackpot or worse meander through your subconscious

i am not sure what kind of advice you want other than this is all nonsense and you should stop...but you should

in order to truly find your past life you have to do deep mediation

close your eyes and slowly try thinking backwards.

first think of simple things like what you ate the day before.

then as you go on try to remember in more detail like the exact moments of a b-day party.

then to get even more in dep remember your birth

then go past that

thats how you truly find your past life i did it

it was scary but i found out a few useful thing and some important lessons that make me... me

be careful though make sure your ready for what you may or may not find

and more info i.m. or email me

thanks

Then how does that match up with this:

(ECCLESIASTES 9:5-6) For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.

(ECCLESIASTES 9:10) All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She′ol, the place to which you are going.

If you are right, then the Bible is wrong.

or vice-versa.!

Source(s): NWT
  • Ruth

I can only comment. I have yet to meet anyone who believes in reincarnation to say, "I was a farmer or a wash woman in my past life."

Just look at the list of bad guys you say you were!

What a laugh.

I bet that you are a cool person. I did regresive hypnosis . I lives back in 1869 and made quilts for a living I looked a lot like I do now I was in Boston MA. i would like to know my name and go visit my grave. I remember it was Kathy McCray.

Don't give any more money to people who do PLR. It's all crap, and, come on, what are the odds that you've only been famous villains in your past lives? Who are you this time? Osama Bin Laden?

PT Barnum said it best: There is a sucker born every minute.

Seek rational therapy which does not encourage you to think that you were something you could not POSSIBLY have been.

Frankly....you are not the first/only person to say you were those other people in a "former life".....so how do you explain that?

Sounds like you're allowing yourself to be distracted from the truth, which is that you are YOU, no one else, and that YOU are accountable to God for your own sin.....you can't try to blame it on having been evil people in non-existent past lives.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that is true..... you of all ALL people were those historic figures in your past life.... Try getting a second opinion and see what they tell you... The person who put you under probably told you that so you would be more curious and come back again....