70th Birthday Party Ideas for Grandfather?

My mother & I are going to be planning a 70th birthday for my grandfather. So far we have a location and a band. The location is a rugged, old, run-down kinda barn, (he's country) and the band is a local country band that he enjoys. We aren't to sure what we are doing for food, and drink but working on... show more My mother & I are going to be planning a 70th birthday for my grandfather. So far we have a location and a band. The location is a rugged, old, run-down kinda barn, (he's country) and the band is a local country band that he enjoys. We aren't to sure what we are doing for food, and drink but working on that.
Does anyone have any ideas for themes, or games, speeches, etc.? Any help is greatly appreciated. The party is going to be held in March. So we have a few months of planning, but not too much.