Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationFishing · 1 decade ago

i'm going fly fishing tomorrow?

whats the best bait for catching flies?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

A cat. Just skin it alive and it will be great for it.

• 4 years ago

I've fished my WHOLE LIFE. From Florida, where i live to California In rivers. Fly fishing is one of the coolest things to do when you see the huge fish come up and hit your lure like a ton of bricks. When the current is moving very rapidly that is a plus because for one, you cover more water and fish love moving objects that's what triggers them. I'm more of a salt water guy where the big fish are at LOL. But trout, Salmon, bass all kinds of fly or top water fishing is very enjoyable and amusing. On a fly rod, the fish seems to fight like a 20 Lb fish when it's only 5 Lb but that's the fun of it! Hope you have a great time fishing!!!! Goodluck!!

• 1 decade ago

Why go fishing on the fly ? At least your upfront about it here. I went to the tailors to get measured for a suit and he asked if I wanted a zip on the fly. No I said, I will pay for it. He asked if I wanted a belt on the back, I said 'do you want a punch in the mouth?

• 1 decade ago

Spiders

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Get back to work ya lazy scotsman. You can't be going fishing when the rest of Scotland is returning the the golf course!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cow dung works....or road killed rabbit.

I have actually caught a dragon fly while flyfishing for trout!

it was on a pattern very similar to this.

http://www.flyfishingjacksonhole.com/fly_tying/rec...

• 1 decade ago

I would think, that a question like yours, if it is an actual question, doesn't deserve an answer

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe you. Next you'll be saying your off to Asda to get some essentials. lol :0)

• hein
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

your teeth

got a moterbike?

or try that bicycle busy got

from switserland

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your drunk Scotch Mist lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.