What is the name of your favorite company that sells dairy products?

What supermarket chain carries it?

My all time favorite was Tillamook from the farm in Oregon, and I could go to any Safeway and buy it. But I live on the East Coast now :( and don't know what to buy!

Favorite Answer

Tip Top Ice Cream.

Everybody stocks it.

It is a national icon when if comes to ice cream.

Elizabeth Lily Isla Katherine Leah Violet Madeline Alice Alexandra Claire Eleanor Ruby Emily Maeve Arielle Naya Benjamin Charles Henry Andrew Isaac James Elias Joel Everett Jonas BQ: Autumn Felicity -- 5/10. i like the call Felicity, yet i'm not partial to Autumn. against Felicity, and something of your names to be honest (keep for Naya, Hallie, Blaire, Brooklyn and Arielle), it does not have a similar experience to it because of fact the others, coming for the time of as in demand. It has no age to it, and on a similar time because it would desire to sound effective on a splash woman, i can not see it being on a grown person or an previous woman. Felicity, on the different hand, is gorgeous. this is have been given a classic experience to it, and is elegant. on the plus section this mixture does pass properly. Isaac Joel -- 8/10. i in my view like this mixture. the two are stable, good-looking biblical names, that flatter one yet another somewhat properly. it might age super as properly. :) Victoria

When I lived in Sonoma County, Ca it was Benedetti's Clover milk. They use "Clo" the cow for the ads. Hilarious, and the dairies make really good stuff. (The best billboards with really bad puns!)

Now I live in the Bay Area, and I buy whatever the store sells....like Lucerne at Safeway.

Oberweis Dairy

Tillamook is the best. But since we only have select products by them in the stores, the best in this area is Darigold which you can find nearly everywhere in WA state.

TG Lee or Gustafson’s Dairy Farm from Florida

Publix Markets, I know carry it.

soxrcat - if you live in the bay area you need to go to the Marin and try Cowgirl Creamery. You have no excuse for safeway cheese!

mayfield...love their milk and yummy to all the flavors of ice cream...